Trichloroisocyanuric acid - TCCA
|Purity: 90%||Color: White|
|pH: 2.6-3.2||Appearance: Granular|
|Formula: C3Cl3N3O3||Grade standard: Industrial|
|Melting Point: 250o C||Moisture: Less than 0.5%|
|Uses: Water Treatment||HS Code: 2933692200|
|CAS No.: 87-90-1||EINECS No.: 201-782-8|
|Packaging||45kg / 50kg HDPE packaging|
Description Of Trichloroisocyanuric acid - TCCA
Trichloroisocyanuric acid also know as TCCA 90, is used to sanitize and disinfect swimming pool water, it is also used in waste-water treatment. Due to its exceptional chlorinating tendency and with the presence of inherited cyanuric stabilizers, chlorine gets trapped in the pool and thus keeps the pool safe from algae and bacteria. Our stable TCCA can be easily stored and transported. Due to its high chlorine trapping nature, TCCA finds numerous applications in various industries.
- Swimming pools: TCCA is an excellent Fungicide for swimming pool. it can effectively sanitize and disinfect the swimming pool water.
- Hospitals and hotels: It can be used as a general sanitizer in hotels and hospitals.
- Industrial wastewater treatment: Various industries like textile, rubber and sugarcane etc. TCCA is used for the treatment of wastewater. It is used in sanitizing large equipment, vessels and pipelines in industries.
- Disinfecting fruits and vegetables
- Disinfection of petroleum well drilling slurry and sewage and production of seawater cells.
- TCCA is also used as a bleaching agent is various textile and paper industries.
Numerous other features of TCCA like its wool shrink resistance, paper insect resistance and its use for rubber chlorination makes it a vital chemical.